The Capstone Business Broker LLC Scholarship
Award Overview: Tracey Deuschle-Burke will hereby establish the Capstone Business Brokers LLC Scholarship. An initial scholarship of $500 will be awarded to a student attending a four-year college.
Tracey Deuschle-Burke is the Chief Executive Officer of Capstone Business Brokers LLC.
Capstone Business Brokers LLC provides merger and acquisition/business brokerage services to lower mid-market companies in the United States. Capstone Business Brokers LLC’s corporate headquarters is located in Florida.
Administration: The award is defined and administered as follows:
a. Title of the award shall be the Capstone Business Broker LLC Scholarship
b. A scholarship review committee comprised of the staff of Capstone Business Brokers will be responsible for choosing the candidate annually.
c. Funds will be awarded to support scholarship(s) for tuition, fees or instructional learning expenses
d. The intent of the donor is to present at least one $500 scholarship annually.
e. Scholarship(s) will be awarded to one or more students meeting the following criteria:
1. Student must be enrolled in a Business Administration program
2. Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and must have completed 15 credits or more
3. Student must be currently enrolled full time in a four-year college or university
4. Copy of your college transcript is required, an unofficial copy is acceptable
5. Letter of recommendation from a College or University Professor or current employer
6. To be considered a finalist, please complete a short personal essay answering the following question: “Please tell us about your recent community service work as well as your career goals after graduation.”
Scholarship applications are available now with a deadline date of April 30. Selections will be made at the beginning of May. Disbursement of the scholarship will be sent directly to the student’s college or university’s bursar office in July.
Please send the information to email@example.com. We will acknowledge all applicants.
Whenever it appears that changing conditions make the plan no longer applicable, practicable or suited to the general purposes stated above, representatives of the College would confer with the donor or representatives of the donor to secure a modification of the plan. If the College is unable to locate the donor or a representative after reasonable efforts, then the College is authorized to utilize the fund for any other suitable educational purpose so that the fund will provide the maximum service to the community through the advancement of higher education. In such instance, the recipient shall meet the requirements of the Internal Revenue Code